New Year, New… lockdown, not the New Year we all planned to have was it?
However not to fret we have just what you need to keep you going through the next several weeks. We have some great wines on offer with up to 40% off, also if your subscribed to our mailing list you will also have made great use of our recent discount voucher, with more of that to come over January.
Lots of you have already made use of these great offers, and some of you aren’t so sure what to choose, so here I am to help you! We'll start with our top ten best sellers from our January offers range and ill give you some information on them, their taste, aromas and what to eat with them.
1. First up, we have the ever popular Wyndham Estate Bin 555 Shiraz. I can’t lie, I love this wine. This is a rich full-bodied wine with lifted aromas of plum and blackberry supported by a subtle spicy oak. In colour it is deep crimson red with vibrant purple hues. The wine is soft and generous on the palate with fine tannins and balanced with subtle oak nuances all of which contribute to a finish of good persistence. I say this is the perfect wine to drink on a frosty evening, curled up on the sofa with your favourite Netflix show on.
2. Next up, we have the Sutter Home White Zinfandel Case Of 6 Bottles. This is a cracker of a deal, working out at £6.80 per bottle this is not to be missed. This is a delightfully fruity, naturally sweet blush wine and has the aromas of fresh strawberries, usually a must have for when the girls are coming round. But hey, why not bring this out at the next Zoom catch up or Quiz night!
3. Number 3 on the list is the Santa Helena Merlot Case Deal. New to red wine? This merlot is a great for starting of your red wine journey. This is a beautiful intense red with violet tones, it has ripe aromas that recall fresh black fruit, such as blackberries. On the palate this merlot is balanced, medium-bodied with a very pleasant finish. It has very gentle tannins making it a very friendly, drinkable wine perfect for those red wine beginners.
4. The Ned Sauvignon Blanc an award winning wine from New Zealand. This wine has delightfully ripe aromas of gooseberry and white beach which are laced with refreshing notes of kaffir lime. The fleshly mid palate is tamed by an underlying minerally acid backbone that culminates in a bright, zesty finish. We recommend serving this one slightly chilled with you next fish dish.
5. At number 5 we have one of the most popular wines in the world Yellow Tail Pink Moscato. Yellow Tail is everything a great wine should be. Its approachable, fresh, flavoursome and has a personality of its own! This Pink Moscato is a DREAM. It’s a gorgeous flamingo pink hue and unbelievably delicious – like drinking shooting stars that dance on your tongue and taper out to a finish that is clean, fresh and crisp. (Too far? No honestly, you have to try this).
6. Bubbles season is not over just yet! Our 6th best seller in our up to 40% off sale is Nua Prosecco Extra Dry. This pale yellow sparking Prosecco is elegant and crisp, with a fruity bouquet of citrus tropical fruits. On the palate this wine is mellow and textured, and shows amazing harmony between all aspects of the wine. Add a few strawberries and this will soon be your favourite drink all year round.
7. Santa Helena have done it again, they have made it on to the list for a second time only this time it is their Sauvignon Blanc Case Deal. This is a big fruit flavoured wine, with good acidity, fresh young character, vivid and pleasant with good persistence. The intense tropical fruit aromas stand out in this wine, such as pineapples. A great wine to drink on its own chilled.
8. Next is the South Australian wine Oxford Landing Sauvignon Blanc. This Sauvignon Blanc is cool fermented in stainless steel to preserve the crisp, fresh fruit of its variety. Pale straw with a vibrant light green hue, this wine has ever lasting aromas of gooseberry and fresh-cut pineapple with nettle notes. The light to medium palate density leaves a refreshing, crisp finish. The perfect aperitif wine!
9. No surprise that this fantastic wine based drink has made it in the top ten. West Coast Cooler Rose, a refreshing drink with exotic fruit flavours. Its crisp, refreshing taste ending with a kick, makes it a refreshing alternative to beer or cider. This is best opened after a long day at work, poured into the largest glass you can find with lots of ice.
10. Finally number ten on the list is… The famous Conor McGregor Irish Whiskey. UFC superstar Conor McGregor launched proper No. Twelve in a effort to show the passion put into making Irish Whiskey. The result is this gorgeous blended Irish Whiskey that has been aged in retired bourbon casks, resulting in velvety notes of vanilla, honey and toasted oak.