Williams Chase Elegant Gin, 48%
Described as The Most Complicated Gin in the World, our Elegant gin is the first, and only gin to be distilled from cider apples.
Unlike most other gins, where a neutral grain spirit is simply redistilled, our Elegant Gin is created by first pressing cider apples, fermenting the juice into cider, then distilling into Naked Chase Apple Vodka. To convert the Naked Chase into our Elegant Gin, we distil the spirit with 11 carefully considered wild botanicals, including juniper, angelica, orange and lemon peel, hops and elderflower, in a small Carter-Head Still (affectionately named “Ginny”). The process is finished by the addition of naturally pure water taken from the aquifer that runs underneath the orchards on the farm. The resultant flavour is a full bodied, sharp yet fruity gin with tears and true provenance.
◦ Nose: Fresh aromas of juniper, citrus fruit and spices.
◦ Palate: Elegant, crisp with juniper and green fruits upfront, followed by warm spices and earthy undertones.
◦ Finish: Full bodied, expressing aromatic complexity.
◦ Recommended Serve: Designed to create the ultimate Gin Martini; 1 part dry vermouth, 2 parts Williams Chase Elegant Gin Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with a slice of apple.
Free Delivery is available for all orders over £120
Orders Under £120
- UK: £10.99
- Republic of Ireland: £10.99
Delivery usually takes between 4-5 working days (Monday - Friday) from dispatch and requires a signature at point of delivery.
Do you deliver outside the UK and Ireland?
We can do this upon request, please contact our customer care team for a quote, Email: Kennyb@homedeliverywine.com
View Full Delivery & Returns Info