Lindeman's Bin 50 Shiraz, South Eastern Australia.
- This wine has won many prizes: the 2010 vintage was awarded Gold from the Mundus Vini; the 2013 vintage was awarded Silver from the Riverside International Wine Competition; and the 2012 vintage was awarded Silver from the San Francisco International Wine Competition.
- This South Eastern Australia wine has received good scores from various critics.
- In the less expensive category for South Eastern Australia wines. The price has been stable over the past year.
- Widely available in Oceania, America, and Europe. Merchants are listing a wide range of vintages for sale.
Free Delivery is available for all orders over £100
Orders Under £100
- UK: £9.99
- Republic of Ireland: £7.99
Delivery usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday) from dispatch and requires a signature at point of delivery.
Do you deliver outside the UK and Ireland?
We can do this upon request, please contact our customer care team for a quote, Email: Kennyb@homedeliverywine.com
View Full Delivery & Returns Info