Lindeman's Bin 45 Cabernet Sauvignon, South Eastern Australia.
- This South Eastern Australia wine has received good scores from various critics : the 2009 vintage was given a score of 90 out of 100 by James Halliday.
- Numerous prizes have been won by this wine: the Mundus Vini awarded the 2010 vintage Gold; the Critics Challenge Wine Competition awarded the 2008 vintage Gold; and the Mundus Vini awarded the 2005 vintage Gold.
- Many stores around the world have this wine. A large number of vintages are available.
- This is one of the least expensive wines from South Eastern Australia. The price has been stable over the past year.
Free Delivery is available for all orders over £100
Orders Under £100
- UK: £9.99
- Republic of Ireland: £7.99
Delivery usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday – Friday).
Do you deliver outside the UK and Ireland?
We can do this upon request, please contact our customer care team for a quote, Email: Kennyb@homedeliverywine.com
View Full Delivery & Returns Info