Lindemans Bin 40 Merlot.
- This wine has won many prizes: the 2013 vintage was awarded Silver from the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles; the 2008 vintage was awarded Silver from the Los Angeles Wine & Spirits Competition; and the 2003 vintage was awarded Silver from the Mundus Vini.
- This South Eastern Australia wine has received good scores from various critics.
- One of the more sought-after wines from this region. Interest in this wine has fallen off relative to previous years.
- Many stores around the world have this wine. Merchants are listing a wide range of vintages for sale.
- This is one of the least expensive wines from South Eastern Australia. The price has been stable over the past year.
Free Delivery is available for all orders over £100
Orders Under £100
- UK: £9.99
- Republic of Ireland: £7.99
Delivery usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday - Friday) from dispatch and requires a signature at point of delivery.
Do you deliver outside the UK and Ireland?
We can do this upon request, please contact our customer care team for a quote, Email: Kennyb@homedeliverywine.com
View Full Delivery & Returns Info