Father’s Day gifts needn’t be relegated to neck ties and “World’s Best Dad” coffee mugs. This Father’s Day, spend quality time with Dad and buy him some of our man-wines that suit his personality.
1. Strong willed and leads the way. A dad that is truly at the head of the family, never gets lost and if he does never asks for directions, always right! - Cabernet Sauvignon - We recommend Culraithin Cabernet Sauvignon 2000 £14.99.
2. Strong presence and people tend to gravitate towards you. A dad that doesn't have to do much to be the life and soul of the party. He has lots of friends who always hang out at his house, if he doesn't take part in an activity no-one else will. - Riesling - Black Tower Riesling £5.89.
3. Versatile and always taking on new challenges. The dad that loves snowboarding, white water rafting surfing etc, he's the one that wakes up in the morning with a 'what are we doing today' attitude - Chardonnay - Jack Rabbit Chardonnay £6.99.
4. Passionate and intense but can be unpredictable. This is the dad that says the wrong things at the wrong time, dances in front of your friends, loses his rag when you do something wrong but everything he does is based on love - Shiraz - Earthworks Shiraz £8.99.
5. Blends in well into any given situation and makes friends easily. The dad who goes on holiday and makes more friends than you - Sauvignon Blanc - Bird in Hand Sauvignon Blanc £11.99.
Or for those dads that have multiple personalities go all out and get a mix with our bespoke Father’s Day case of 12 wines for £106.00.
Happy Father's Day!
Kenny's Wine Store
Discuss this on Facebook!