Terms & Conditions
1. By placing an order with Kenny’s you are confirming that you are 18 or older. It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
2. When you give Kenny’s your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering from our site.
3. No payment will be taken from your card until the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfill for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
5. We are unable to guarantee delivery dates to some areas of the UK (see the full list of Out of Area postcodes listed at the bottom of this page).
6. If your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
7. For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
8. We take your privacy very seriously and will only pass your details on to 3rd parties when necessary to fulfill your order i.e. warehouse operators, carriers etc.
9. Any promotions, discounts or vouchers are single use only and not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise stated.
10. Products offered by us are displayed on our website(s) in 'real time'. This is to say that any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice.
11. If for some reason we are unable to fulfil your exact order, we reserve the right to substitute up to 3 bottles with similar wines of at least the same value as the wine you ordered. Of course, the 3 substitute bottles are covered by our money back guarantee as set out below. If we need to substitute more than 3 bottles in any one order we will put your order on hold and contact you for further instructions.
12. Very occasionally, a wine may suffer from cork taint, the unpleasant effects of a faulty closure. Cork taint is more common in bottles with a traditional cork closure, and is recognisable by a damp, rotten wood or rotten cardboard smell. It's often quite pungent, and immediately detectable when opening a bottle for the first time. If you get a bottle you think is tainted, contact us and we’ll replace the bottle for free within 48 hours or give you a full refund - whichever you prefer.
13. Not happy with a wine, a delivery, or any aspect of our service? Contact us and we will be only too happy to help you in any way we can.